Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Monday, January 28, 2013

Concept Ships Hoodies

Here are some embroidered hooded sweatshirts We've been working on the last few weeks. I think it would be fun to try and link my concept art blogs to my t-shirt shop. A concept art t-shirt shop?

I'm going to roll out some more promotional concept ships gear this week. From these hoodies down to short sleeve tees. I would very much appreciate you guys' support in helping me to continue running the concept art blogs.

I feel like I will be able to give back to you (the artists) when we start printing artwork on shirts to sell, splitting profits with the artist(s). We are all always looking for multiple revenue streams and this could be a good one. Thanks for supporting Conceptships!

Click Me

Keywords: promotional concept ships hooded sweatshirts embroidered hoodies long sleeve tees short sleeve t-shirts original spaceship t-shirt prints

3 comments:

Newer posts Older posts Home

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me